1. General Information
First of all, please make sure to read the chapter on General Information for all deegreeTools.
OracleGeoRasterExporter is an utitliy program to export an image from Oracle 10g GeoRaster Database. To use this program you must download Oracle JDBC driver library, SDO libraries and georaster libraries from Oracle developer pages because we are nor allowed to publish these libs.
3. Library Dependancies
deegree2.jar ...to do...
Oracle Spatial specific libs
The program will be invoked as follows:
TODO add command line
The program receives following commandline parameter:
Oracle database driver class (usualy oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver)
- connection information too a Oracle database ( e.g. jdbc:oracle:thin:@127.0.0.1:1521:deegree)
- user name for database connection
- user's password
- name of the RDTable to be used for importing georaster
- name of the table to be used for importing georaster
- name of the georaster column of -imageTableName
- bounding box of the image subset to be exported
Oracle GeoRaster pyramid level. If no pyramid has been created '-level 1' must be used
- name of the result image file
- desired raster (image) width; optional, default = 1000
- desired raster (image) height; optional, default = 1000
- SQL where clause which identifies the raster of the imageTable to be exported (e.g. "ID = 1")
look for other deegreeTools