deegree PSC Meeting (2013-01-07)
Time: 12:30 - 13:00 h CET
- Old action items, ongoing tasks
- Topics for next meeting
- Next meeting
2. Old action items, ongoing tasks
- Community space: Uni Heidelberg confirmed co-location. Klaus will fix a date this week. - Preannouncement will be sent out next week. They'd like to have a key note proposal from us. This could allow for an invitation of deegree CS attendees to the key note.
- Status of license decision? - Confirmed. Make the decision known to the community (Jens send an email to deegree-users).
- OSGeo contact wrt. shootout: Herman contacted Just, but no response yet.
- Handbook completion: Ask TMC (Markus) about plan for completion.
- Meeting Linux Hotel: Will be January 31. 2 Topics: deegree vision, organisational structures. TMC participants (3 persons) to be invited (Herman send an email to TMC, several issues)
- deegree Roadmap: Ask TMC for status and if assistance by PSC is needed
- CRS issue: Ask TMC for status
TMC's Github roadmap: Status of this?
- Actions: PSC members register at Github, then ask TMC for ownership.
3. Topics for next meeting
- Infrastructure renewal (in cooperation with TMC)
- Github follow-up
- Old SVN: Make read-only, create archive?
- Tracker choice
- Wiki choice
- Feedback on handbook technology (from TMC, authors), make a decision
- Potential Enhancements in the web site
- Comparison to neighbour projects
4. Next meeting
Next meeting is scheduled for 2013-01-14, 12:30 h CET