deegree PSC Meeting (2013-04-19)
Time: 8:30 - 9:15 h CET
- Action items review
- Topics for next meeting
- Next meeting
2. Action items review
- Rotating PSC chair: In January we said: As structures and procedures are undergoing changes currently, it is assumed that we better wait until at least the Meeting end of January (Linux Hotel) or at least 3 months.
- deegree summit at Linux Hotel soon. Topics:
- Web Site, especially a dynamic news item or an editor for news items (and twitter feeds). Also the question how we could make the web site more attractive, e.g. the demo page. And how a project gallery of deegree-based application could be arranged.
- Community Space
- Infrastructure (Progress until today and further activities)
- Decisions on unmaintained modules
- Structures and procedures in general
- WMS and other shootouts
- 3 FOSS4G proposals have been submitted before the dead line. Sebastian Goerke sent a mail to deegree-users to make the voting known to the community.
3. Topics for next meeting
Linux Hotel Meeting: (see above)
4. Next meeting
Next meeting is scheduled for (Linux Hotel Meeting together with the TMC)