1. General Information
First of all, please make sure to read the chapter on General Information for all deegreeTools.
This program is similar to Text2Tiff. The major difference is that SimpleText2Tiff is just able to transform xyz formatted text files into 16 or 32BIT tiff images, if the text files contain equal distance rasters. Missing raster cells will be filled with '0'. The major advantage of SimpleText2Tiff is its speed. It is significantly faster than Text2Tiff because several checks and calculations can be skipped.
3. Library Dependancies
deegree2.jar jai_codec.jar jai_core.jar mlibwrapper_jai.jar batik-transcoder.jar batik-util.jar batik-gvt.jar batik-extension.jar batik-ext.jar batik-awt-util.jar
The program will be invoked as follows:
java -Xms500m -Xmx1200m -classpath .;libs/deegree2.jar org.deegree.tools.raster.SimpleText2Tiff -rootDir D:\deegree\dgm -extension XYZ -resolution 10 -offset 300 -scaleFactor 10
Command line parameters shall be used as follows:
- directory in which to look for the file to be transformed and in which to store the created tiff images (mandatory)
- resolution of the raster measured in units of its CRS (mandatory)
- offset value for raster creation; use 0 if you are not sure (mandatory)
- factor to scale values before writing them into a tiff image; use 1 if you are not sure (mandatory)
- extension of the file to be considered as xyz-formated input files; must be stored in -rootDir (optional; default *)
- if '-use32Bit true' a 32Bit tiff image will be created, otherwise a 16Bit tiff image will be created (optional; default false)
look for other deegreeTools