deegree TMC meeting (2013-11-19)
- Welcome and agenda review
- Pull requests for deegree3
- Next community space
2. deegree3 pulls (3.3.7)
Pull request #175: refactoring oracle sql timestamp (not merged)
Pull request #176: Some remote href mappings are resolved immediately
Pull request #178: Fix for #595: FeatureInfoRadius does not work anymore (not merged)
Pull request #180: Fix for #596: SVG external Graphics are not working (not merged)
During the pull session, the discussion came up, whether pulls for the stable branch (currently 3.3) can be accepted without an accompanying development pull (currently 3.4):
- The TMC voted against this, as this may easily lead into "bug reapparence hell"
- However, it is of major importance not to scare contributors away
- Contributors shall be asked if they can provide the fix for 3.4 as well: "Thank you for your patch - great work. It would be great to do this for 3.4, too. Ask if you need help."
- There was consensus "to voluntarily meet 15 minutes early and make the pulls if there are missing ones".
3. deegree3 pulls (3.4-pre8)
Pull request #177: Some remote href mappings are resolved immediately
4. Next community space
Action item: prepare suggestions for community space presentations for next TMC meeting