deegree3 developer team meeting 2010-03-24
Protocol by: RutgerBezema
1. Move to maven
The automated build scripts for all deegree 3 svn modules will be altered to use maven instead of the current ant/ivy scripts
2. Feature Model
- Custom complex properties with primitive type handling is now supported
- Because of these changes to the feature model, the wfs will soon be cite-1.1.0 compliant
- The WMS is enhanced with similarity test (including filter encoding tests), which is another step in the direction of quality insurance.
SebastianGoerke will offer his valuable time to create the first deegree3 WMS demo, which is to be expected in the spring of 2010.
4. Annotations for log4j
Because of the large maintenance overhead of keeping the log4.properties in sync with the code, an annotation pre-processor step has been added to the build process.
Each class can be annotated with a @org.deegree.commons.utils.log.LoggingNotes explicitly providing a phrase which will be put in the log4j.properties for this class.
The NTv2 transformation based on BETA2007.gsb which is used for transformation inside germany for bessel to etrs89 (http://crs.bkg.bund.de/crseu/crs/descrtrans/BeTA/BETA2007.gsb) is now available in deegree 3.
- The generic client supports http basic-authentification with username and password
- The CSW supports soap security handling
- First advances for testing the deegree 3 CSW with BKG-consistent ctl have been made. Full compliance is expected soon.