Tile Store Configuration (workspace/datasources/tile)
1. 1. Basics
- Tile store configurations are defined independant of the application using it.
- Each tile store configuration may be used by multiple deegree 3 applications.
- Each tile store configuration has its own configuration file.
- Each configuration file contains exactly one tile store configuration.
- Tile store configuration files are located in the datasources/tile/ directory of the deegree workspace. See the workspace directory layout for details.
- The name of the configuration file (without the file ending) determins the identifier for this tile store configuration.
- Configuration files need to refer to a specific schema version.
2. 2. Schema Location
The schemas for defining deegree 3 tile store datasources may be found at http://schemas.deegree.org/datasource/tile/. It is mandatory to refer to a specific version of the schemas, as the schema may change over time.
3. 3. Configuration Details
Current Version geotiff: 3.2.0
With the possibility of configuring tile stores for deegree webservices, one is able to to have tiled GeoTiFF's as datasources for several services. The configuration of tile stores based on GeoTiFF's is very similar to the configuration of raster pyramids (http://wiki.deegree.org/deegreeWiki/deegree3/WorkspaceConfiguration/CoverageStoreConfiguration). One must simply configure a pyramid configuration like the following example and take it into the workspace/datasources/tile directory of your deegree workspace.
3.1. 3.1 Configuration example
<Pyramid xmlns="http://www.deegree.org/datasource/tile/geotiff" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.deegree.org/datasource/tile/geotiff geotiff.xsd" configVersion="3.2.0"> <PyramidFile>aerial.tif</PyramidFile> </Pyramid>
3.2. 3.2 Configuration File Structure
needs to match the version of the referenced schema
Elements and their Attributes
path to the GeoTiff file
overrides the CRS in the geotiff