Unterhaltung mit #deegree

(14:26:00) Das Thema für #deegree ist: Welcome to deegree, an OSGeo project. Visit the main project page at http://deegree.org and our wiki at http://wiki.deegree.org with lots of extra info. Check out a running system at http://demo.deegree.org and follow us on twitter @deegree_org.
(14:27:42) ndrs1 [~stranger@p578bff50.dip0.t-ipconnect.de] hat den Raum betreten.
(14:27:58) Modus (+o ndrs1) von ChanServ
(14:30:41) markusschneider: hi
(14:30:44) copierrj: hi
(14:31:01) copierrj: happy new year
(14:31:10) tfr42 [574f5926@gateway/web/freenode/ip.] hat den Raum betreten.
(14:31:15) markusschneider: happy new year to you to.
(14:31:24) markusschneider: too
(14:31:37) ndrs1: thanks, you too
(14:31:50) markusschneider: i guess we're complete. let's rock!
(14:32:04) markusschneider: http://wiki.deegree.org/deegreeWiki/TmcMeeting/TmcMeeting20130108
(14:32:18) markusschneider: Please have a look at the page, I prepared the agenda
(14:32:45) markusschneider: I am not sure if we will be able to cover everything today..
(14:33:01) markusschneider: any proposals for rearranging the order of items?
(14:33:34) copierrj: order is fine with me
(14:34:05) markusschneider: ok, i suggest to start and just see how far we get then
(14:34:28) markusschneider: so we would start with the pull requests!
(14:34:48) markusschneider: https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/10
(14:35:07) markusschneider: Andreas? do you want to comment on this one?
(14:35:21) ndrs1: it's just a pom fix really
(14:35:29) ndrs1: look at the diff
(14:35:30) markusschneider: so +1 from me
(14:35:57) ndrs1: +1
(14:36:05) ndrs1: of course ;-)
(14:36:07) copierrj: +1
(14:36:27) markusschneider: torsten? johannes?
(14:36:54) jwilden: Ok with me
(14:36:56) tfr42: +1
(14:36:57) jwilden: +1
(14:37:09) ndrs1: merged.
(14:37:19) markusschneider: https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/12
(14:37:20) markusschneider: +1
(14:37:28) ndrs1: +1
(14:37:30) copierrj: +1
(14:37:36) jwilden: +1
(14:38:20) tfr42: +1
(14:38:30) ndrs1: merged.
(14:38:41) markusschneider: https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/13
(14:38:45) copierrj: +1
(14:38:47) ndrs1: +1
(14:38:52) markusschneider: I have a question.
(14:39:01) jwilden: +1
(14:39:03) jwilden: ask :)
(14:39:12) markusschneider: Do we agree what this file should contain=?
(14:39:26) markusschneider: And do we want to use md?
(14:39:35) copierrj: GitHub understands md
(14:39:46) copierrj: and it looked not too complicated
(14:39:49) markusschneider: ok
(14:40:17) markusschneider: Personally, I would like to see a link to the user documentation and basic build instructions.
(14:40:18) copierrj: I was basically trying to figuring out the whole GitHub thing
(14:40:33) markusschneider: but it's a good start.
(14:40:37) markusschneider: so, +1
(14:40:42) copierrj: agreed, It should be expanded
(14:40:45) ndrs1: copierrj: yes, we too :-)
(14:40:49) tfr42: Format .md is fine.
(14:41:06) tfr42: Content should be extended and aligned with wiki entries
(14:41:32) markusschneider: what do you mean by "aligned with wiki"
(14:42:00) tfr42: the entries I proposed in https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/wiki
(14:42:01) markusschneider: i think we have the usage of the wiki on the agenda...
(14:42:12) markusschneider: ok
(14:42:25) markusschneider: looks good to me
(14:42:30) tfr42: for the readme.md at list a section about contribution and license should appear
(14:42:59) tfr42: +1
(14:43:19) ndrs1: merged.
(14:43:35) markusschneider: https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/14
(14:43:36) markusschneider: +1
(14:43:37) ndrs1: +1
(14:43:42) copierrj: +1
(14:43:48) jwilden: +1
(14:44:03) tfr42: +1
(14:44:11) ndrs1: merged.
(14:44:13) markusschneider: https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/15
(14:44:15) markusschneider: +1
(14:44:41) markusschneider: andreas checked it (and convinced me)
(14:44:42) ndrs1: +1
(14:44:47) jwilden: then +1
(14:44:50) copierrj: +1
(14:44:50) jwilden: ;)
(14:44:54) tfr42: How did you checked it?
(14:45:09) ndrs1: I had a look at the code
(14:45:35) ndrs1: it's no problem to roll it back if we notice problems. The piece has been problematic before, and we did not have time to fix it
(14:45:37) tfr42: I do miss a integration or performance test which verifies that this is not causing a dead lock
(14:45:47) tfr42: Ok
(14:46:12) ndrs1: verification that no deadlocks occur are hard to do from a theoretical point of view ;-)
(14:46:27) markusschneider: agreed. having a test would be better, but still. i am pretty sure that it is an improvement
(14:46:46) markusschneider: torsten? +1 / 0 / -1?
(14:47:01) tfr42: 0
(14:47:10) ndrs1: merged.
(14:47:14) markusschneider: https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/16
(14:47:19) copierrj: -1
(14:47:36) markusschneider: -1
(14:47:43) ndrs1: you did not run the IT tests yet?
(14:47:47) copierrj: I discovered test failures in other projects
(14:47:52) ndrs1: ok, then -1
(14:48:23) markusschneider: do we close it or keep it?
(14:48:27) copierrj: keep it,
(14:48:31) copierrj: I'm going to fix it
(14:48:34) ndrs1: I think we keep it, until copierrj fixes it
(14:48:36) jwilden: Ok. -1
(14:48:38) markusschneider: fine
(14:48:38) ndrs1: yes, great :-)
(14:48:41) jwilden: agreed
(14:48:42) markusschneider: not merged
(14:48:48) copierrj: it does solve a problem after all
(14:48:55) markusschneider: https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/17
(14:48:59) markusschneider: +1
(14:49:03) ndrs1: +1
(14:49:12) copierrj: +1
(14:49:28) jwilden: +1
(14:49:42) tfr42: +1
(14:49:50) ndrs1: merged.
(14:49:55) markusschneider: https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/18
(14:49:56) markusschneider: +1
(14:50:21) ndrs1: +1
(14:50:45) copierrj: +- 0
(14:51:18) tfr42: 0
(14:51:19) jwilden: 0
(14:51:30) ndrs1: merged.
(14:51:43) ndrs1: thanks all for the contributions!
(14:51:52) markusschneider: Great.
(14:51:59) markusschneider: Back to the agenda...
(14:52:04) tfr42: Again here would a specifice test case which verifies the change very helpful
(14:52:31) ndrs1: I think most of that was already tested, right?
(14:52:54) markusschneider: agreed. more tests would be better...
(14:53:23) markusschneider: torsten, you entered the next four items. do you want to take over?
(14:53:30) tfr42: I mean a new testMethodVerifiesNewFeature() is missing
(14:53:55) tfr42: Ok
(14:54:08) tfr42: Next topic: GitHub: Settings
(14:54:19) markusschneider: what about nexus administration?
(14:54:27) tfr42: I changed the settings so that only contributers can edit the wiki
(14:54:41) tfr42: Your votes please
(14:54:43) ndrs1: +1
(14:54:43) markusschneider: +1
(14:54:48) copierrj: +1
(14:55:06) jwilden: +1
(14:55:09) tfr42: Ok, thanks. Then we keep it
(14:55:15) tfr42: Next: GitHub: Usage and content of wiki
(14:55:37) tfr42: I added some entries in https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/wiki
(14:56:08) tfr42: As a starting point to the old wiki.deegree.org and the readme.md
(14:56:20) ndrs1: agreed.
(14:56:24) tfr42: are you OK with the entires? Your votes please
(14:56:28) copierrj: +!
(14:56:30) ndrs1: +1
(14:56:31) copierrj: +1
(14:56:34) markusschneider: +1
(14:56:55) markusschneider: but i suggest to move contributor guidelines to the end (before pull requests)
(14:57:05) jwilden: +1
(14:57:06) tfr42: OK,
(14:57:34) tfr42: Ok, I will add then the links then, soon ;-)
(14:57:40) markusschneider: :-)
(14:57:47) ndrs1: great, I can also migrate some contents when I find the time
(14:58:13) markusschneider: one heart-felt advise.
(14:58:29) tfr42: Well, I shall we keep the old wiki for the time beeing? And only make links to it?
(14:58:42) markusschneider: let's keep the new wiki as minimal (and consistent) as possible
(14:58:51) ndrs1: I think once content is migrated, I'd back-link to github
(14:58:58) markusschneider: nothing unneeded. no user documentation
(14:59:21) tfr42: Yes, only info for developers
(14:59:21) markusschneider: i fear wiki hell 2.0
(14:59:26) tfr42: no user documentation
(14:59:30) ndrs1: tfr42: markusschneider: +1
(14:59:49) jwilden: +1
(14:59:52) copierrj: +1
(14:59:54) markusschneider: right. separation is key. github wiki is for *developers*
(15:00:41) tfr42: And everything related to Github should be there
(15:00:48) markusschneider: +1
(15:00:49) tfr42: Ok. Can we move on?
(15:00:52) ndrs1: yep
(15:00:54) markusschneider: yep
(15:01:01) tfr42: Next: GitHub: First experiences with issue tracker
(15:01:02) copierrj: sure
(15:01:14) markusschneider: i started adding milestones...
(15:01:29) tfr42: I used Eclipse 3.8 with Mylyn and github connector and played around with the tracker
(15:01:29) markusschneider: i do like it.
(15:01:42) tfr42: The tracker is not really sophisticated
(15:01:49) copierrj: seems quite nice
(15:01:58) tfr42: So, IMO it is not a replacement for a real issue tracker
(15:02:05) markusschneider: no, but it feels quite good.
(15:02:11) copierrj: tfr42: what is missing?
(15:02:15) markusschneider: are you missing anything yet?
(15:02:19) tfr42: For pull request and so on it is fine
(15:02:22) ndrs1: the question is, can tracker.deegree.org and wald be replaced with this one?
(15:02:29) tfr42: But you can not adjust the workflow
(15:02:38) tfr42: and this is what we want and need
(15:03:21) ndrs1: I can imagine to move things from tracker.deegree.org to github (new fixes/features will always result in pull requests) and move the rest to a JIRA
(15:03:36) ndrs1: because that's where we need the custom workflow, right?
(15:03:57) tfr42: I looked around and most of the bigger Open Source projects use github tracker for pull requests and JIRA as the main issue tracker. including release planning
(15:04:12) markusschneider: right
(15:04:15) jwilden: So we agree to to it that way?
(15:04:23) tfr42: @@ndrs1: right
(15:05:01) tfr42: Ok, we agree to use the github tracker as the tracker for pull requests only
(15:05:15) tfr42: And we want soon move tracker and wald to JIRA
(15:05:30) markusschneider: shall we register for a JIRA account?
(15:05:30) ndrs1: +1 to recommend this to the PSC (strongly :-))
(15:05:32) tfr42: Any comments or objecions?
(15:06:00) markusschneider: i basically agree, but i hope that we don't end with something that is scaringly complex...
(15:06:26) ndrs1: well, I imagine tfr42 can help with that, as he's already familiar with JIRA
(15:06:29) copierrj: I like simplicity tool
(15:06:29) markusschneider: i do like the simplicity of the github/tracker integration
(15:06:32) copierrj: too
(15:06:47) tfr42: There is a service hook on github to JIRA
(15:06:56) tfr42: So both system can be very well integrated
(15:07:09) tfr42: I recommend to move to JIRA
(15:07:22) markusschneider: i trust your evaluation, so +1
(15:07:23) tfr42: shutdown wald and tracker.deegree.org
(15:07:34) markusschneider: yep. kill them.
(15:07:40) copierrj: + 0.5 (not entirely convinced yet)
(15:07:50) ndrs1: still +1
(15:08:15) jwilden: me to
(15:08:18) jwilden: +1
(15:08:19) markusschneider: who is going to do the JIRA registration? torsten?
(15:08:21) tfr42: Ok
(15:08:22) tfr42: ü1
(15:08:26) tfr42: sorry
(15:08:28) tfr42: +1
(15:08:46) copierrj: doesn't the PSC have something to decide still?
(15:08:53) tfr42: Yes, I will answer PSC request and start registration
(15:09:20) markusschneider: good
(15:09:29) ndrs1: ok, next?
(15:09:30) copierrj: ok
(15:09:36) tfr42: Yes, next
(15:10:00) markusschneider: torsten: what about nexus administration?
(15:10:05) tfr42: repo.deegree.org - Nexus Administration
(15:10:05) markusschneider: you entered that one as well
(15:10:23) tfr42: Well, I experienced that nexus is not managed at the momment
(15:10:34) tfr42: No automatic updated of all index files
(15:10:43) tfr42: No house keeping at all
(15:10:45) markusschneider: yes, it's already lagging behind in terms of updates
(15:11:09) tfr42: This includes that SNAPSHOT versions are not removed after RELEASE version is deployed
(15:11:21) tfr42: The latter can be done by nexus automatically
(15:11:45) markusschneider: do you have any suggestions to improve the situation?
(15:12:17) tfr42: Well, I am asking who is in charge of maintain the nexus?
(15:12:28) markusschneider: good question. jeronimo?
(15:12:32) tfr42: Shall we assign a TMC member to that task?
(15:12:45) markusschneider: probably
(15:12:49) tfr42: Well, actually this is not what I would recommend that lat/lon staff is doing it
(15:12:59) markusschneider: right
(15:13:00) ndrs1: since no TMC member is actually in full control of the box, that might be hard
(15:13:09) tfr42: Well, I am
(15:13:22) markusschneider: yep. the responsible person needs to have shell access
(15:13:22) ndrs1: do I hear a volunteer :-)
(15:13:37) tfr42: I asking you all know if I should take over this task
(15:13:44) markusschneider: +1
(15:13:47) ndrs1: +1
(15:13:48) jwilden: +1
(15:13:50) copierrj: +1
(15:13:57) tfr42: thanks
(15:14:05) ndrs1: well, thank you...
(15:14:09) markusschneider: yep :-)
(15:14:13) tfr42: I will prepare a ticket for the upcomming changes
(15:14:32) markusschneider: fine. shall i take over again?
(15:14:35) tfr42: Ok, that's it from my side
(15:14:38) tfr42: yes please
(15:14:44) markusschneider: GitHub: Add PSC members as owners
(15:14:50) markusschneider: i can do that.
(15:14:56) markusschneider: as soon as they register...
(15:15:07) ndrs1: +1
(15:15:12) copierrj: +1
(15:15:46) jwilden: +1
(15:16:09) tfr42: +1
(15:16:20) markusschneider: "thanks"
(15:16:30) markusschneider: Next:  PSC/TMC joint meeting
(15:16:37) markusschneider: Meeting is scheduled for January 31st
(15:16:42) markusschneider: Subjects: Mission statement and vision of deegree and review of organizational structures
(15:16:47) markusschneider: TMC is asked to delegate 3 members (maximum)
(15:16:54) copierrj: I won't be able to attend
(15:16:56) markusschneider: (I am unavailable) :-(
(15:17:02) ndrs1: I can attend
(15:17:10) markusschneider: +1
(15:17:39) jwilden: Me too, +1
(15:17:58) ndrs1: jwilden: you mean you'll attend, or you want me to?
(15:18:12) ndrs1: or both :-)
(15:18:15) markusschneider: so torsten, johannes and andreas?
(15:18:34) jwilden: I can attend
(15:18:38) jwilden: ;)
(15:18:58) tfr42: @copierrj: you can not attend? It would be great to a delegate from each company
(15:19:19) copierrj: I'm on vacation
(15:19:25) copierrj: I expect Herman to attend
(15:19:33) tfr42: Ok, that's a good reason
(15:19:56) tfr42: Ok, then. I will join the crowd
(15:20:28) markusschneider: fine. so it's the three of you.
(15:20:31) tfr42: Then it's: torsten, johannes and andreas
(15:20:47) markusschneider: Next: Infrastructure decisions
(15:21:00) markusschneider: Tracker choice, Wiki choice and Handbook technology
(15:21:01) tfr42: What's behind that one?
(15:21:07) tfr42: Ok
(15:21:08) markusschneider: PSC asks whether more decisions are required and what the questions/proposal of the TMC are
(15:21:19) markusschneider: we already agreed on JIRA today
(15:21:24) tfr42: right
(15:21:33) markusschneider: for the developer wiki: github
(15:21:43) markusschneider: what about a new user wiki?
(15:21:56) tfr42: let's do one after the other.
(15:22:07) tfr42: let's move the issue tracker first
(15:22:10) ndrs1: agreed, let's postpone it. With the handbook it's not so important
(15:22:23) markusschneider: fine by me
(15:22:34) copierrj: ok
(15:22:42) markusschneider: what about keeping the current handbook technology (sphinx)?
(15:22:42) ndrs1: handbook: does anyone want to not use sphinx?
(15:23:10) copierrj: sphinx is ok to me
(15:23:11) tfr42: Yes, keep it
(15:23:14) jwilden: Keep it
(15:23:19) markusschneider: fine. settled
(15:23:34) markusschneider: next: Roadmap status
(15:23:47) markusschneider: PSC asks for the status of the deegree roadmap and what the questions/proposal of the TMC are
(15:24:12) markusschneider: http://wiki.deegree.org/deegreeWiki/deegree3/Roadmap
(15:24:43) tfr42: Well, it is waiting for us to update the page
(15:25:31) tfr42: Till next TMC meeting I will put in the decisions from the deegree comunity space event
(15:25:41) ndrs1: great
(15:25:41) markusschneider: thanks
(15:25:42) jwilden: Ok. Thanks
(15:25:43) tfr42: Any support is wolcome
(15:25:47) copierrj: ok
(15:25:59) markusschneider: ok. give me a call, if you like
(15:26:07) tfr42: ;-)
(15:26:11) tfr42: I will!
(15:26:24) markusschneider: next: Responsible person for handbook completion
(15:26:31) markusschneider: PSC proposes to make a TMC member responsible for making a plan for the completion of the handbook and managing execution of the plan
(15:26:33) ndrs1: wasn't that you, markusschneider?
(15:27:00) markusschneider: i guess it was
(15:27:11) tfr42: If not I will nominate markusschneider
(15:27:21) markusschneider: i can give it a restart. and promise to keep kicking in your butts
(15:27:30) ndrs1: ok :-)
(15:27:50) markusschneider: time frame
(15:27:56) jwilden: Agreed
(15:28:04) jwilden: 1-2 months
(15:28:08) tfr42: Yes, and I would prefere to have tickets/tasks in the tracker for the missing chapters
(15:28:23) markusschneider: good idea. i suggest to to have it completed until mid-march.
(15:28:31) ndrs1: sounds good
(15:28:33) markusschneider: 15 of March
(15:28:38) ndrs1: +1
(15:28:46) jwilden: +1
(15:28:49) copierrj: +1
(15:29:01) markusschneider: which tracker shall i use, btw?
(15:29:07) markusschneider: the wald one.
(15:29:15) markusschneider: no
(15:29:16) markusschneider: sorry
(15:29:18) markusschneider: trac
(15:29:24) markusschneider: :-)
(15:29:30) tfr42: Trac is more handy
(15:29:36) markusschneider: absolutely
(15:29:42) markusschneider: next?
(15:29:51) tfr42: yes
(15:29:51) markusschneider: CRS issue
(15:29:55) markusschneider: PSC asks for the status
(15:29:59) markusschneider: What is the proposal of the TMC to get this issue done?
(15:30:23) ndrs1: remind me, what was the history again?
(15:30:43) markusschneider: well, it all started last year in oberhausen...
(15:30:52) ndrs1: right
(15:31:06) ndrs1: it was about the concurrency issue, yes?
(15:31:08) copierrj: it is broken -> we decided it should be fixed -> ??
(15:31:24) copierrj: locking issue
(15:31:26) tfr42: right, and what was your analysis, copierrj?
(15:31:33) markusschneider: does this include the identifier issues as well?
(15:31:41) ndrs1: I don't think so
(15:31:42) copierrj: multiple requests where waiting for each other
(15:32:18) ndrs1: well, is it still an issue for you?
(15:32:39) tfr42: due to far to much synchronized methods in the CRS package, right?
(15:32:47) copierrj: sure, we do have a workaround (do the transformation in PostGIS), but we have to fix this someday...
(15:33:09) copierrj: tfr42: correct, but it breaks without the synchronization
(15:33:58) tfr42: What about creating a new long running feature branch and again invite the community to fix the bug. BTW where is the ticket in our tracker.deegree.org?
(15:35:00) markusschneider: http://tracker.deegree.org/deegree-services/ticket/330
(15:35:38) markusschneider: do you think it will help to have this branch to attract "fixers"?
(15:35:47) markusschneider: i cannot really imagine that :-(
(15:35:58) copierrj: it requires a substantial rewrite
(15:36:05) ndrs1: yeah, I'm also unsure. Keep in mind that in a month or two that branch will really be out of date
(15:36:23) markusschneider: reijer: do you see any chances that you can take the lead here?
(15:36:24) ndrs1: copierrj: the cs package seen as a whole requires that
(15:36:30) copierrj: agreed
(15:36:49) tfr42: Ok, what is the proposal to get this one done?
(15:37:22) tfr42: I do recall that everyone was asked to update the ticket #330
(15:37:40) markusschneider: as long as no company desperately requires it, we probably will need some sort of funding...
(15:38:00) copierrj: agreed, without funding this is probably never going to happen
(15:38:15) markusschneider: and it is so awful that i will not work on this for free.
(15:38:26) tfr42: Correct, and at the moment I am not aware of any paying customer demanding the fix
(15:38:51) tfr42: Ok, than this is the feedback to PSC
(15:38:58) ndrs1: sounds good, +1
(15:38:59) tfr42: No funding, no fix
(15:39:04) copierrj: +1
(15:39:22) markusschneider: right. but maybe we should start a new module: "deegree-crs-ng"
(15:39:46) tfr42: Hm, please not NEW or NEXT GENERATIONS anymore
(15:39:53) markusschneider: and start from scratch
(15:40:26) markusschneider: deegree-core-crs is fine as well (the old one is called deegree-core-cs, which is not a perfect name anyway)
(15:40:28) tfr42: What about just doing it on a branch?
(15:40:45) markusschneider: the branch won't compile
(15:40:50) markusschneider: if we start from scratch
(15:40:54) copierrj: tfr42: agreed
(15:41:15) ndrs1: well, let's leave that decision until when it's actually done, ok?
(15:41:29) copierrj: ok
(15:41:30) tfr42: yes, please
(15:41:31) markusschneider: fine
(15:41:38) markusschneider: almost done
(15:41:57) markusschneider: a very quick look on updates in the tracker.
(15:41:58) tfr42: hurry, we are 11 min over schedule
(15:42:12) markusschneider: http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=6403&group_id=27&atid=303
(15:42:17) markusschneider: deegree 3.2-pre12 release announcement
(15:42:23) markusschneider: Johannes. Today?
(15:43:05) markusschneider: johannes?
(15:43:16) jwilden: Yes, Ill do it right after the meeting
(15:43:29) markusschneider: thanks. please close the ticket afterwards.
(15:43:33) markusschneider: http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=6402&group_id=27&atid=303
(15:43:47) markusschneider: Prepare a short TMC statement on the community space.
(15:44:06) markusschneider: :-) This will be prepared by Torsten, Reijer and Markus.
(15:44:11) copierrj: hmm
(15:44:16) markusschneider: Changes triggered by the community space: - git migration - release plan - updates in infrastructure
(15:44:39) markusschneider: ok. can we have a skype call on this tomorrow?
(15:44:43) markusschneider: the three of us?
(15:45:09) copierrj: ok, but I'm only available in the afternoon
(15:45:26) tfr42: late late afternoon
(15:45:33) markusschneider: 16:30?
(15:45:41) copierrj: fine with me
(15:45:55) tfr42: later?
(15:46:00) markusschneider: when?
(15:46:06) copierrj: what do you suggest?
(15:46:28) ndrs1: 17:30?
(15:46:28) tfr42: 17:00 earliest
(15:46:34) markusschneider: fine. 17:00
(15:46:36) markusschneider: +1
(15:46:45) copierrj: ok, but I've to leave at 17:30
(15:46:52) markusschneider: shouldn't take long.
(15:47:03) markusschneider: http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=6298&group_id=27&atid=303
(15:47:13) markusschneider: Prepare a suggestion for maintained components/modules
(15:47:29) ndrs1: ok, wait
(15:47:35) markusschneider: andreas prepared the maven plugin
(15:47:38) ndrs1: https://github.com/deegree/deegree-maven-plugin/pull/2
(15:47:48) ndrs1: forgot that pull request (for the maven plugin)
(15:48:02) ndrs1: I can fix this ticket if we merge this one, I can then release the plugin once more
(15:48:07) markusschneider: so we need to decide on this pull as well.
(15:48:08) markusschneider: +1
(15:48:12) ndrs1: +1
(15:48:17) jwilden: +1
(15:48:21) copierrj: +1
(15:48:35) tfr42: +1
(15:48:45) ndrs1: merged.
(15:48:51) markusschneider: ok. i suggest to call it a day. nothing interesting remaining.
(15:49:05) markusschneider: pretty effective meeting, btw.
(15:49:07) markusschneider: thanks
(15:49:16) ndrs1: thanks as well, see you in two weeks or so, bye
(15:49:44) copierrj: thanks, bye, cu
(15:49:50) jwilden: bye
(15:49:56) tfr42: bye bye