deegree3 developer team meeting (2009-12-01)
Protocol by: AndreiIonita
The WMS API now available (thanks to AndreasSchmitz), after several bugs have been fixed. The rendering was stabilized after it was tested on different projects. All points, lines, polygons, etc. should behave fine now when rendered.
ChristianKiehle finished a proposal for OGC's OWS-7 initiative. It will focus the development of algorithms and application profiles for vector data processing.
SteffenThomas advanced with the developing of CSW:
- the getRecords operation is working now; it was tested with Dublin Core queries
- the Transaction operation is now able to return basic results
- the Geometry API has also seen advances (the WKT adapter was added) and it is still making progress
4. WFS & WMS
- the PostGIS database adapter
- the validator for the Geometry packages
the GeometryFactory i.e. Geometry Inspector was added - that examines the validity of the factory operations
5. WFS cite testing
The WFS 1.0.0 cite testing has been started and a few bugs have already been fixed. With quite little effort there are quite many tests passing (thanks to the work from the 1.1.0 testing). Otherwise, this process has prompted the need for the GML GeometryEncoder version 2.1.*, which was therefore added. Bar some other bugs finding their way in the Filter queries, the next tests should reveal bugs in new territory.
6. Other news
ChristianKiehle will take part in the OGC Technical Committee meeting next week.