deegree Summit: Joint PSC and TMC Meeting (2012-04-16)
Time: 17:00 - 18:20 h CET
- Action items from last meeting
- WBS review for documentation and web site
- Update on deegree day
- TMC's tracker usage proposal for feature requests
2. Action items from last meeting
- Jens to write an announcement to the mailing lists and add Torsten to TMC reflector
3. WBS review for documentation and web site
- Web site: Jens prepared the web site draft (5 pages) in the wiki. There are some minor comments on that.
- Web site: lat/lon will make available a drupal instance by tomorrow noon.
- Logo discussion: Agreement to make this a process with community involvement. As this will take a bit more time, we go live with the new web site and the old logo. In May we will start this process by adding a "New logo" page to the web site and sending out announcements,
- Web site: Some discussion about the screen design
- Press release: No progress yet
- Documentation: Progress information for the single chapters is in updated WBS (see below).
- Torsten will make available an updated version of the WBS document to all of us.
4. Update on deegree day
- Klaus had to leave the conference call earlier. He'll send an update message by email.
5. TMC's tracker usage proposal for feature requests
TMC's proposal is on the wiki.
- The propsal is accepted by all meeting members.
6. Other Business
- Next meeting is Friday, 2012-04-20, at 12:00 h CET on Skype
7. Follow-up call 2012-04-20
7.1. Flyer and Poster
- Poster is ready in A1
- 150 Flyers to be ready this afternoon
7.2. Web site
- Status is: Layout transferred to Drupal as much as possible (wasn't that easy)
- Web site is ready for review (Torsten's Mail)
- Comments to Jens until 2 p.m. today
- Go live scheduled for Monday 6 p.m.
- Occam Labs: WMS finshed, Layers and Style to be finished today
- IDgis: is working on "Getting started"
- lat/lon: no progress yet, activity is planned for Monday
- Discussion: Chapter 5 removed (redundancy)
- The pre-6 of 3.2 shall be made available on Monday (action to lat/lon)
- Add a sentence on the Download page saying that this will be the "INSPIRE release" soon
- Demo data: IDgis found no usable data in the Netherlands. Common usage is ATOM-based and using any kind of data formats, not according to the INSPIRE data specs
- We need more effort in finding good demo data (Action item for all of us)
7.5. Press Release
- IDgis will send a draft to lat/lon (Jens) and Jens and Arie will finalize it on Monday
- IDgis and lat/lon will distribute the PR on Monday and bring some hard copies to GWF