deegree TMC Meeting (2011-12-06)
- Welcome and agenda review
Review of open TMC tasks
- Policy for deegree mailing list responses (how to deal with questions no one feels responsible for)
2. Decisions and Actions
2.1. deegree 3.2 planning
Related issue: Tracker item #6265 (can be closed)
- Another item to be considered is improved relational feature reconstruction strategies for SQLFeatureStore.
- The TMC suggests to also target administrative goals for 3.2: New user documentation, website/wiki relaunch, SCM/IssueTracker integration
- TMC ticket can be closed. Next roadmap steps to come at the deegree summit.
MarkusSchneider: File PSC issue on administrative goals.
2.2. deegree 2 release process docs
Related issue: Tracker item #6263
JohannesWilden: Evaluate existing documentation
2.3. deegree demo server QA
Related issue: Tracker item #6253
2.4. deegree SVN structure
Related issue: Tracker item #1305 (can be closed)
- As a preparation, Andreas updated most parts of the SVN structure
- A remaining issue is where deegree workspaces should be placed in the future. Currently, they are in the deegree3 folder, but it should be considered to move them once the so-called workspace-registry is available.
2.5. deegree inspireNode artefact
During the discussion on the SVN structure, the matter of the deegree inspireNode artefact has been discussed. In deegree 3.0, this was a separate download/product which already seems to have some brand recognition. Since 3.1, it's a workspace and hence not available as separate download. It was considered a good idea, to refer to the inspire workspace by the name of deegree inspireNode, so people who look for it can still find it.
2.6. Other finished/obsolete tickets
The following tickets can be closed as well:
Tracker item #1254: TMC suggests to close it, as this matter appears to be finished.