deegree TMC Meeting (2012-05-29)
- Welcome and agenda review
- Impact analysis of changes in OGC schemas (XLink)
- Impact of recent artefact server issues
2. Decisions and actions
2.1. Add version information to deegree 3 service documentation pages
Related issue: TMC tracker item #6299
TMC tracker item #6299 has been closed.
2.2. Migrate issue tracker to JIRA
Related issue: TMC tracker item #6321
- There was a discussion on possible open source alternatives, but no real alternative came up.
- Discussion to be continued in the next meeting.
2.3. Validate successful deployment of services on demo server
Related issue: TMC tracker item #6253
JohannesWilden reported that the deegree 2 demos are not working correctly and should be removed.
- As the deegree 2 webservices are still used for cascading tests in deegree 3, the deegree instances should be kept running for now, but the link on demos.deegree.org should be taken down.
TMC tracker item #6253 has been updated.
2.4. Impact analysis of changes in OGC schemas (XLink)
- This affects quite a few OGC core schemas (e.g. GML), but there should be no actual changes in the defined attributes, elements or namespaces.
- This doesn't appear to be an issue for the deegree 3 webservices or subsystems.
- After the changes have been published by the OGC, the deegree-ogcschemas artefact needs to be updated, as well as the CITE tests used for testing deegree.
2.5. Impact of recent artefact server issues
Related issue: TMC tracker item #6320
- Again, there have been serious problems with the artefact server/Artefactory (e.g. deegree webservices 3.1.2 download not available).
- The TMC considers the suggested switch to Nexus to be rather urgent.
TMC tracker item #6320 has been updated.