deegree TMC Meeting (2012-09-18)
- Welcome and agenda review
2. Decisions and actions
2.1. Migrate issue tracker to JIRA
Related issue: TMC tracker item #6321
PSC favors an OpenSource solution for the new integrated deegree issue tracker.
- PSC asked for a list of requirements for the new tracker.
- In case of the use of JIRA a migration strategy for the tracker data without loss is requested by PSC.
A list of requirements has been collected in TMC tracker item #6321.
2.2. Migrate artifact repository to Nexus
Related issue: TMC tracker item #6320
- PSC asked for the status on this task.
- Nexus has been set up, is running and in use by the CI system.
Remaining tasks have been collected in TMC tracker item #6320.
2.3. Prepare a suggestion for maintained components/modules
Related issue: TMC tracker item #6298
- The TMC members favor an automated process for generating an up-to-date list of modules.
TMC tracker item #6298 has been updated.
2.4. Migrate source code to git, possibly using bitbucket
Related issue: TMC tracker item #6322
- PSC asks: "How to make use of the distributed repository for deegree?"
- PSC asks: "How to prevent risks, like a branch and fork mess? (one-click fork)"
- PSC asks: "How to maintain the projects procedures like granting access rights to the repository?"
TMC tracker item #6322 has been updated.