1. General Information
First of all, please make sure to read the chapter on General Information for all deegreeTools.
OracleGeoRasterImporter is an utitliy program to import a georeferenced image (worldfile must exist) into Oracle 10g GeoRaster Database. To use this program you must download Oracle JDBC driver library, SDO libraries and georaster libraries from Oracle developer pages because we are nor allowed to publish these libs. Before using OracleGeoRasterImporter you also have to ensure that DMLTrigger has been created for RDTable to be used (please consult your Oracle documentation for details).
3. Library Dependancies
deegree2.jar ...to do...
Oracle Spatial specific libs
The program will be invoked as follows:
TODO add command line
The program receives following commandline parameter:
Oracle database driver class (usualy oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver)
- connection information too a Oracle database (e.g. jdbc:oracle:thin:@127.0.0.1:1521:deegree)
- user name for database connection
- user's password
- absolut path to the image file to import
- absolut path to the worldfile georeferencing the image file
- name of the RDTable to be used for importing georaster
- name of the table to be used for importing georaster
- name of the georaster column of -imageTableName
Please note that this program will not create a mosaic from several imported images nor will it create a raster pyramid. Both must be performed directy using georaster methods defined by Oracle (please consult your Oracle documentation for details).
look for other deegreeTools