deegree TMC Meeting (2012-07-24)
- Welcome and agenda review
- TMC participation at deegree day 2012
- Artifact repository status
2. Decisions and actions
2.1. TMC participation at deegree day 2012
- The TMC will join the deegree day committee. All attendant members voted in favor of this proposal.
- A meeting should take place to clear the details of the participation and required actions.
2.2. Artefact server migration status
Related issue: TMC tracker item #6320
- Setup of the new artefact server using Nexus is still not finished.
- Several issues have been encountered, especially with regard to the setup of the restricted repositories.
Andreas created a wiki page that describes the setup process step by step.
TMC tracker item #6320 has been updated.
2.3. Migrate source code to git, possibly using bitbucket
Related issue: TMC tracker item #6322
The PSC asked for some clarification with regard to the way collaboration (forking/pull requests) on github works and especially why this will *not* lead to a branch/fork mess.
- Torsten and Markus will prepare a document to outline this and also why github will likely boost the number of deegree contributions.
- Markus will register a deegree repository at github and prepare a document to outline how to migrate the codebase from svn to git.